Range & Sizes
Coursing Block sizes, weights and pack sizes are shown in Table 1.
Table 1 – Coursing Blocks – 440mm x 65mm Face Size
|Coursing Block material||Width|
|Ash GP||100||7.3, 10.4||4.2||30||192-208||6.9|
|Ash GP||140||7.3, 10.4||5.9||30||156||5.2|
|Lignacrete||100||7.3, 10.4, 22.5||5.8||30||192-208||6.9|
|Lignacrete||140||7.3, 10.4, 22.5||8.1||30||156||5.2|
(1) To aid transportation, Coursing Blocks are supplied banded to pallets.
(2) Unit weights are approximate and based on 3% moisture content by volume.
(3) Pack sizes may vary depending on the plant (Brandon or Nazeing) producing and delivering the blocks.
* Lignacite and Lignalite Coursing Blocks are made to order upon enquiry.
For the most up-to-date information regarding the production and pack sizes of our Coursing Blocks, please contact our Sales Team via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call our Head Office on 01842 810678.
Specification & Application
Coursing Blocks can be used in the following locations:
- Infill above doors and windows
- Coursing at floor and ceiling level
- Between timber joists
- High-strength walls (unit strengths of up to 22.5N/mm² are available)
Coursing units should not be used as the sole masonry unit for loadbearing walls.
Coursing Blocks have technical properties similar to full-size blocks. Refer to the respective Product Data sheets for more information.
Take a look at our handy downloadable guides, designed to help you get the best from our concrete blocks.
1 of 4