Environmental Performance Declarations
For a product to truly be sustainable, its entire lifecycle in terms of performance and environmental impact must be examined. At Lignacite, we have therefore committed to producing Environmental Performance Declarations (EPD) for our blocks, giving our customers a clearer idea of how sustainable our concrete blocks are.
EPDs examine the carbon footprint of a product from the supply of its raw materials through to manufacturing and its end-of-life disposal. Prepared independently and verified by third parties, EPDs are now viewed as important markers of sustainability.
All EPDs are developed in accordance with EN 15804+A2, ISO 14025 and ISO 21930 and verified by an independent, accredited body.
Download our EPD certificates here:
Fibo 850/950 EPD DownloadsOpen
Lignacrete EPD DownloadsOpen
- Lignacrete Hollow 10.4N 215 – EPD 917.12KB | Updated 13th Dec 2022
- Lignacrete Hollow 10.4N 140 – EPD 918.38KB | Updated 13th Dec 2022
- Lignacrete Hollow 7.3N 215 – EPD 915.83KB | Updated 13th Dec 2022
- Lignacrete Hollow 7.3N 140 – EPD 917.98KB | Updated 13th Dec 2022
- Lignacrete 10.4N – EPD 916.41KB | Updated 13th Dec 2022
- Lignacrete 7.3N – EPD 916.15KB | Updated 13th Dec 2022