At Lignacite, a key driver for us is our continued support of the local community. St Christopher’s Hall in Dobbs Weir, located near our Nazeing plant, was built in 1939 and used as a church until 1964 when the residents association took over the lease agreement. We are proud to sponsor multiple social events this year to help them in their effort to raise much-needed funds.
The hall has a restrictive covenant that limits hire to not-for-profit & private hire only; this has made generating a healthy income for the maintenance and upkeep of the hall challenging.
The first of these events took place this weekend; the summer party was a roaring success. #sustainablemasonry #lignacite